Coconut Sweetheart Cookies for #SundaySupper
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a medium-sized bowl, cream together coconut oil, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients into oil mixture. Stir to blend. Cookie dough will be a little stiff.
- Mix in coconut and butterscotch chips.
- Scoop into small balls and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375 for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on pan slightly before moving cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Recipe by Cindy's Recipes and Writings at http://www.cindysrecipesandwritings.com/coconut-sweetheart-cookies-for-sundaysupper/