I took a standard chocolate chip cookie recipe and swirled in creamy marshmallow topping.
Melting chocolate chips and gooey marshmallow go so well together in little cookies, I thought I’d kick it up a notch. You can call this an extra big cookie or a cookie cake. To me its a delicious snack AND dessert!
Press dough into a well greased 8-inch cake pan.
Spread with marshmallow creme and swirl into dough.
Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Cut into wedges and serve.
Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookie Wedges
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- Cream sugars and butter together.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Add chips.
- Press dough into well greased 8-inch pan.
- Spread with marshmallow creme. swirl into dough.
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into wedges.