Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars have a hint of orange and dark and white chocolate chips.
What goes better than chocolate chips and cookie dough? How about a splash of orange flavor and rich, dark chocolate and sweet white chocolate morsels thrown in? Form it into bars. You bet! Now your talking!
Soft Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are a hit on any table. These chewy bars are easy to make. Fancy style chocolate chip cookies are big on the cookie scene. These bars fit right in!
Try adding your personal touch. Maybe m&m candies or nuts work for you. Any way you serve then your guests will be back for seconds, guaranteed!
What’s your favorite chocolate chips for cookies? I’d love to hear your ideas!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract ( I used Nielsen-Massey)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ( I used Nielsen-Massey)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips or variety
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- Cream together butter and brown sugar
- Add salt and baking soda
- add egg and extracts
- add flour
- Place in a parchment lined 8x8-inch baking dish and bake at 375 for about 25 minutes until dough is set and cookie is browned
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for about 1 hour
- Lift out with parchment and cut into bars. sprinkle with sea salt