Summertime is the perfect time for outdoor fun! Take It Outside BBQ Tasting Party 2014 held on the patio at Blue Mountain Summit Restaurant was an opportunity to enjoy great tasting slider rolls topped with shredded beef, pulled pork, turkey London broil, juicy organic chicken. Mouth-watering sauces tickled our tastebuds! Of course, what’s a BBQ without sweet tender corn on the cob and pure creamy butter!
They were instructed to rate the items from 1 to 5 on overall taste. Additional space was provided for write-in comments and suggestions.
Everyone was encouraged to try as many items as they wanted. Most guests tasted everything!
The first thing everyone wanted was the Newhard’s Corn. I grilled it in the husk to give it a slightly smoky flavor.
Kerrygold butter was on hand to top those tender ears with creamy goodness! Look at that dark yellow color you can only get from grass fed cows!
We served up the beef and pork sliders on these tasty, tender rolls from The Bakery Nook! Aren’t these mini rolls adorable?
We didn’t stop with the shredded meats.
Mr. Bill’s chicken from Bell & Evans was great alone and also tasted delicious with Gourmet Warehouse BBQ sauces, Golden Carolina and Cherry Jalapeno and Stubb’s Sweet and Spicy.
Mr. Bill’s Turkey London Broil is juicy and tender. He marinates it in a soy base. Delicious! I tried it with the Cherry Chipotle. Amazing together!
Some comments from our guests:
- Best corn I ever had!
- I haven’t had corn like this in years!
- I think I need to try another piece. 😉
- Awesome so sweet.
- Tastes like chicken should taste.
- Tender(loin) is an appropriate description! (Turkey London Broil)
- This apricot jalapeno sausage is amazing!
- Apricot in sausage is genius!
- Apricot Jalapeno Sausage absolutely delish!
- So sweet and creamy!
- Very rich tasting.
- Kerrygold is my new favorite butter.
- Wow! I never saw butter so yellow! Tastes great too!
Gourmet Warehouse Sauces
- Nice and spicy!
- Really tasty.
- The perfect BBQ sauce.
- Good Flavor!
- This tasted great in the baked beans!
- Not too spicy.
- Where can I get the cherry sauce? I need this sauce!
Stubb’s BBQ Sauce
- Good flavor.
- Great for ribs too.
- Love this sauce.
- True bbq sauce.
Bakery Nook Rolls
- Stood up great to all that sauce!
- Very good! I would love to your try other breads.
- She liked the cute little rolls best.
- Got to check out Bakery Nook bakery.
- Fresh. Soft.
The survey results are sent to the individual sponsors. Sponsors use the feedback to better their products and services for you!
Connect with these terrific sponsors for news, specials, and events!
- Website: Blue Mountain Summit Restaurant| Facebook
- Website: Mr. Bill’s Poultry Market|Facebook
- Website: The Bakery Nook| Facebook
- Website: Newhard Farms Corn Shed| Facebook
- Website: Gourmet Warehouse| Facebook
- Website: Kerrygold| Facebook
- Website: Stubb’s BBQ Sauce| Facebook
- Website: Integrity Auto | Facebook
If you would like to sign up to participate in future themed tasting parties or are considering being a sponsor send an email to me at email@example.com subject: taste party.