This post is sponsored by Nourish Bowls in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
At my house the dinner bell rings promptly at 4:30PM and again at 6:00PM but sometimes as late as 8:00PM. Other days it rings at 2:00PM and 5:00PM.
When the virtual dinner bell rings depends on two things. First, our work schedules and second how much time I have to prepare a meal.
I say that because my guy needs a lot of help in the kitchen. I’ve seen his cooking. I’ve tasted his cooking. I understand why he doesn’t cook. Ha!
But that’s fine with me. I love to cook.
Meal time means dinners happen at different times of day for us a few days a week. Some of those days we don’t eat together. He works a flexible night shift. I’m often required to stay later on the job.
Most times I can make his meal the day before. I set up a complete meal like lasagna or a veggie casserole. He can pop it in the oven and in about 30 to 40 minutes it is ready.
Nourish Bowls are great meals to make on short notice. When I unexpectedly work overtime or a catering gig pops up that I must attend, that’s when a delicious meal like Mann’s Nourish Bowls can be a lifesaver.
It’s nice to know my guy will still have a wholesome dinner he can prepare himself in 3 to 4 minutes.
A hot, fresh meal before leaving for work means a lot.
Nourish Bowls also give me a break from cooking for myself after an extra-long day. These Nourish Bowls even make a great quick lunch, breakfast or snack.
Nourish Bowls are delicious as a meal or side dish. Balanced with fresh veggies and fully flavored sauces selected specifically for the combination of flavor ingredients. No guesswork at which sauce will taste right.
Nourish bowls come in 5 delicious varieties including Monterey Risotto, Smokehouse Brussels, Sesame Sriracha, Southwest Chipotle, Cauli-Rice Curry.
Amount of flavor combinations is up to your imagination. Add leftover chicken, beef, turkey, pork or ham. Sprinkle on your favorite cheese, diced egg, even fish or seafood.
Follow Mann’s Nourish Bowls on social media for the latest news, products and recipes.
Visit their website at http://nourishbowls.com/.
Giveaway and Contest!
- There will be a Facebook live on the Sunday Supper page at 4pm EST on January 22nd. Isabel at Family Foodie will be making one of her famous breakfast bowls using Nourish Bowls.
- At the end of the video, a winner will be selected from the comment section to win a prize pack from Nourish Bowls!
- Join us in the fun at: https://www.facebook.com/SundaySupper/
Learn more about how recipe bowls fit into active lifestyles like yours from the Sunday Supper Tastemakers.
- Cooking for One with Mann’s Nourish Bowls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Gluten Free Family Dinner with Nourish Bowls by Cricket’s Confections
- Healthy Dinner Solutions for the Late-Shift by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Eating on the Go by Wholistic Woman
- How to Eat Like a Foodie and Stay Healthy by Go Epicurista
- How to Eat Well When You Don’t Feel Up To It by Monica’s Table
- How to Fit Veggies into a Jam-Packed Week with Nourish Bowls by Casa de Crews
- How To Prepare Fresh Healthy Meals In A Snap by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Keeping Fit with a Pesky Sweet Tooth by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monterey Risotto Enchiladas by Moore or Less Cooking
- Nourishing a Healthy Soul by Family Foodie
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon Over Cauli-Rice Curry by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sesame Sriracha Bowl with Kimchi Tofu by kimchi MOM
- Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts with Shrimp by Cooking Chat
- Smokehouse Steak Quiche by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Southwest Chipotle Tuna Bowls with Pico De Gallo by Simple and Savory
- Southwest Chipotle Grilled Chicken Bowl by The Chef Next Door
- Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza by The Freshman Cook
Plus meet Gina Nucci, aka Gina Broccolini, one of the third generation family owners of Mann Packing – the creators of Nourish Bowls – in a Sunday Supper Movement Interview
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.