Kielbasa Roll Ups take sweet, smoked kielbasa covered in cheddar cheese and wrap it in a crescent roll blanket. All warm and snugly. I like warm a snugly food. Comfort food. Finger food. Finger food for dinner.
You can eat these roll ups alone or with dipping sauce. I like them with a choice of flavored dipping mustard. Honey mustard and horseradish mustard work well but spicy brown is also good.
Nowadays most kielbasa comes fully cooked. That is such a time saver!
I like to slice it horizontally and brown the kielbasa quickly in a skillet.
Lay out the crescent dough. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Lay out the kielbasa and wrap.
Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until rolls are browned and flaky.
Serve with your favorite dipping mustard.
You can serve a salad or even oven fries on the side.
- ½ lb smoked kielbasa (beef, pork or turkey)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pack refrigerated crescent rolls
- Assorted mustard dipping sauces
- Slice kielbasa lengthwise.
- Fry kielbasa over medium-high heat to brown on both sides.
- Lay out half of the crescent dough. Bake off extra crescents for later use.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Lay out the kielbasa and wrap.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until rolls are browned and flaky.
- Serve with your favorite dipping mustard.
- You can serve a salad or even oven fries on the side.
Enjoy these tasty Weekday Supper ideas from the Sunday Supper group.
Monday – Vegetable Pot Pie Hand Pies by Feed Me, Seymour
Tuesday – Shrimp Scampi with Linguine by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Wednesday – White Wine Garlic Mussels by Noshing With The Nolands
Thursday – Hot Brown Pasta Bake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Friday – Kielbasa Roll Ups by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Find more great ideas for Weekday Suppers on our Weekday Supper Pinterest Board !