Brunch combines the goodness of a late breakfast with a light lunch. This combo is my all time favorite meal!
Sunday Supper served up a great brunch recipes line up this week. From sweet to savory there’s something for everyone!
Here are some spotlight recipes:
Maybe this Raspberry Mascarpone French Toast Casserole from Liz at That Skinny Chick Can Bake would look great on your table.
Katie from Helpful Homemade dishes up a Brussels Sprouts Salad with Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette that will have your guests coming back for seconds!
April is National Grilled Cheese Month! With so many breads and cheeses to choose from, grilled cheese be gourmet, too! Plenty of people like to add tomatoes to their grilled cheeses, but so much more can be done.
Join us 04-23-17 for Sunday Supper Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes Event.
Christie Campbell from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure is hosting this fun event!
In case you missed out, here are all these great make ahead brunch ideas from the Sunday Supper TasteMakers!
- Apple and Bacon Cornmeal Scones by Caroline’s Cooking
- Lemon Crumb Cake by Life Tastes Good
- Nana’s New York Crumb Cake by The Crumby Cupcake
- Overnight Nutty Coffee Cake by Family Around The Table
- Asparagus Quiche in Hash Brown Crust by Wimpy Vegetarian
- Baked Deviled Eggs with Toast Points by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Ham and Cheese Empanadas by Asian In America
- Make Ahead Baked Monte Cristo Cassarole by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole by Soulfully Made
- Sorrel, Chive & Duck Egg Frittata by Wholistic Woman
- Sous Vide Egg Bites by Cricket’s Confections
Sides and Veggies
- Asparagus Tart with Goat Cheese and Spring Greens by Monica’s Table
- Baked Chili Maple Bacon by Food Lust People Love
- Blackberry Orange Oatmeal Bowls by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette by Helpful Homemade
- Vegetable Lasagna by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Carrot Cake Pancakes by Brunch-n-Bites
- Citrus Crepes with White Chocolate Drizzle by Gourmet Everyday
- Flourless Chocolate Torte by Pies and Plots
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie by The Freshman Cook
- Raspberry Mascarpone French Toast Casserole by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Strawberry Almond Crumble by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.