Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread tastes great on toast, bagels, pita or crackers. Use as a filling for sandwich cookies.
Peanut Butter blends well in so many dishes. You can even use it in soup. It’s a must in many Asian dishes like peanut sauce for noodles or satay. Don’t forget good old peanut butter and jelly.
We slather peanut butter on crunchy celery and crisp apples for lunch or late night snacks.
Cookies, brownies and fudge with peanut butter are sure to get gobbled up. Don’t get me started on peanut butter and chocolate! Divine!
Today our Festive Foodies bloggers group is celebrating Peanut Butter Day with you!
Thank you Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for hosting our event. Stop by and check out Christie’s great sense of humor and delicious recipes!
What I like most about cream cheese spreads is the versatility.
You can use peanut butter cream cheese as a dip with fruit. Put some out with fresh cut strawberries and bananas.
It goes great as a cookie filling too. Look at these molasses sandwich cookies! Delicious!
Try the simple 4 ingredient recipe yourself.
Time to get your peanut Butter on!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons milk if needed
- Place cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar in a mixer. Beat until fluffy. Add milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
Food for Thought…What would you use Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread on? I’d love to hear your ideas in a comment below!
Enjoy all the great ways to enjoy that crazy peanut for #PeanutButterDay 2018 with FestiveFoodies!
- 3 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce by Everyday Eileen
- Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by The Freshman Cook
- E.T. Cookies by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Swirled Fudge by Cookaholic Wife
- Easy Peanut Butter and Banana Croissants by Jonesin’ For Taste
- Fluffernutter Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- My Family’s Favorite Peanut Butter Cookie (recipe remake) by Family Around the Table
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie by Soulfully Made
- Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cone Cookies by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Granola Squares by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl by Simple and Savory
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oatmeal by Frugal Pantry
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peanut Butter Mocha Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Mousse Parfaits by The Redhead Baker
- Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn by The Gingered Whisk
- Peanut Butter Snowballs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peanut Ginger Pasta by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Thai Inspired Noodles by A Day in the Life on the Farm