Peach Sherbet uses only 2 ingredients! An easy, sweet, cold delicious treat!
Summer means you’ll find cold treats in my freezer and refrigerator 24/7. I’m not a fan of winter but summer heat has its limits too!
I spend a lot of time outside in summer. I love to cookout, take long walks, garden and even relax and read a book in the shade.
Outdoor concerts are big in our area. Local bands play in parks and restaurant patios all over Lehigh Valley.
Most of these venues are free to the public. We pack a cooler of snacks and drinks, bag chairs and sunscreen and off we go!
At home things work a bit different. A pitcher of cold water is basic. Herb teas, mint slushies, ice cream bought and home made and frozen fruit kabobs are staples.
I added a new treat this summer.
I kept seeing this recipe around the internet for 2 ingredient sherbet. So I thought, why not give it a try?
Man, am I glad I did!
All you need is frozen fruit and sweetened condensed milk. That’s it!
If you haven’t tried your hand at sherbet you are missing out on an easy treat!
I like a sprinkle of cinnamon on top when served. Cinnamon makes everything better, right?
Hint: Let it freeze completely if you plan to serve it to guests. I have no patience so I scoop a bit of soft serve for me!
- 6 cups peeled frozen peach slices, flash frozen fresh peaches or purchased
- 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- cinnamon (optional)
- Puree peaches and condensed milk in small batches in a blender until smooth. Transfer to freezable container and allow to freeze before serving.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon id desired.
Food for thought… How do you enjoy peaches? Grilled, raw, in salads, entrees, baked in desserts or as frozen treats? I’d love to hear your ideas in a comment below!
Have fun exploring all these peach lovers recipes from Sunday Supper!
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup by Magnolia Days
- Peaches and Cream Crepes by A Mind Full Mom
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl by Family Foodie
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement