Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies sandwich creamy marshmallow between two delicious peanut butter cookies. A fluffernutter lovers treat!
The other day I was playing around with a peanut butter cookie recipe. First, I switched out the peanut butter for almond butter then made a few other adjustments.
But what I was really hungry for was that classic combo of peanut butter and marshmallow.
So I switched the recipe back to tried and true peanut butter cookies. I layered some marshmallow spread into the middle. craving solved!
If you would like the almond butter recipe you can find it here:Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Cream together peanut butter, shortening and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients.
- Chill dough for 1 hour so it is easier to scoop.
- Scoop dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Bake at 375 of 7 to 9 minutes until set and golden brown.
- Cool cookies on rack. Spread marshmallow creme on half the cookies. Top with another cookie.
Get more delicious cookie ideas from Day 10 of 12 Days of Cookies event!
Chocolate Mallow Drops from Making the Most of Naptime
Cranberry Almond Oatmeal Cookeis from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies from Family Around the Table
Homemade Jingles from Jolene’s Recipe Journal
Kolacky from Cooking With Carlee
Palmiers from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Turtle Chocolate Chip Cookies from Palatable Pastime